GO
Bookmark This Page
    Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members
    Forum Home
    Do it Yourself Security System: Options · View
    homesecurity
    Posted: Thursday, February 11, 2010 1:21:15 PM
    Groups: Member

At TLC--HOME, The Home Security and Self Defense Store, we are do it yourself security system experts, do it yourself alarm system experts and our aim is to make you into a do-it-yourself home security and alarm system expert too! Why should you have to pay outrageous prices for home security surveillance systems and monitoring services, when you can easily do that yourself! I mean it when I say, it IS easy to do it yourself home security! At the Home Security and Self Defense Store we are here, in Missouri, standing by to answer your inquiries about your specific needs, questions and circumstances. We make it our mission to help you and your family to be comfortably and affordably secure and safe, and we've got JUST THE RIGHT home security and self defense products to help you do that!

We offer home home security surveillance system, home security alarm system, do it yourself home security system, home security products, self defense products, and do it yourself alarm system equipment which are easy to install and use. Our security alarm systems and cameras all come with the standard warranties and are designed to last you a very long time.
    Sponsor
    Posted: Thursday, February 11, 2010 1:21:15 PM
    davedi
    Posted: Thursday, April 29, 2010 6:15:35 AM

How easy is it to install one of these security systems? And then do it get monitored? For example when I'm not at home and the alarm goes off - will I get some sort of notification about it?

And then does it work with electricity or batteries?

David
    larrychapels
    Posted: Friday, April 29, 2011 7:25:54 AM

davedi wrote:
    How easy is it to install one of these security systems? And then do it get monitored? For example when I'm not at home and the alarm goes off - will I get some sort of notification about it?

And then does it work with electricity or batteries?

The security company where you purchased your security system will be the one to install the system for you. Yes, most security companies makes sure that their security systems are monitored 24 hours specially the wireless IP camera, they can be viewed over the internet. I'm not pretty sure, but as far as I know most security systems works with batteries but maybe, just maybe there are some that works with electricity.
    Aaron_Carter
    Posted: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 9:32:37 AM

Sounds perfect for me. So far, I am only system which are crap in future aspect and spend lots of money for nothing. It is difficult for me to understand why is that problem.:)

Regards, short term rentals Barcelona
    cheap flats Barcelona
    Johny
    Posted: Saturday, August 31, 2013 3:23:33 PM

Everything seems perfect including sound, visual and settings. I probably agree with such fantastic working and self help is the best help.
    aaliaashmin
    Posted: Thursday, September 12, 2013 7:17:10 AM

Its really good to know the service which you guys offering. Cool

Actually, we are also serving in the same ares and we also works as a Private Security Service Provider.

If you are looking for private security guards for your individual needs in San Diego CA. Then you can easily call us and we will there to help you.

If you wish to know more about our services then you can visit us...BigGrin

Its our pleaseer to serve you our best and protect you from all the unwanted happenings.

Security Companies In San Diego Ca

eyaleldar
    Posted: Tuesday, September 17, 2013 12:04:49 PM

Getting high home security system can be important in areas which suffer from a lot of burglaries.
    Hilo Services