WD-40 – the world-renowned multi-purpose lubricant – is now available in a new style of can called the Smart Straw. The new design eliminates the possibility of losing the little red straw as it comes with one permanently attached. The new Smart Straw can sprays in two ways: simply flip the straw up for a precision stream, ideal for those hard to reach jobs, or fold it down for regular wide spray action.
The versatility of WD-40 has made it an essential item in workshops around the world. The WD-40 Company has even put together a list of 2,000 uses for its product, which can be viewed on the company’s website.
Here are some top tips from WD-40:
- Spray WD-40 onto your garden tools to keep them rust free and as good as new throughout the winter months
- Clean paint from paintbrushes with WD-40
- A spray of WD-40 on padlocks fitted to garden gates and sheds will stop them freezing
- WD-40 helps protect and clean stainless steel, bins and cooker hoods
- Use WD-40 to lubricate and protect power tools
Now available with a new dual-action Smart Straw can, the popularity of this multi-purpose lubricant looks likely to increase even further.