More new items have been added to the super-smart, high performance workwear range by Makita, the world class brand of professional power tools, accessories and workwear known for quality, performance and durability.
Manufactured by Dickies the specialists in industrial, commercial clothing and protective workwear, items in the Makita workwear range are visually distinctive carrying the iconic Makita black and red colour theme as well as the new Nineteen 15 label in trendy colourways. Fabrics and finishes are designed for on-site comfort, functionality and durability.
“While we have retained many items in our traditional colours we have had some fun with our new Nineteen 15 label in recognition of the year in which Makita Electric Works was founded,” says Kevin Brannigan, Marketing Manager, Makita UK, “adding large, chest-width printed logos.”
The new Nineteen 15 label consists of:
- Stylish 3-pack, high quality printed T shirts in navy, red and grey
- Two lightweight pullover hoodies in superweight 320gsm, 100% cotton, in grey and black.
- Khaki canvas combats
“Equally, the new label items look as good in the pub as they do on site but the main ingredient remains unchanged – high quality fabrics for great performance and tough functionality.”
The LXT Pro label is exceptional and innovative, offering exceptional strength and durability. Two new LXT footwear items include the LXT Pro-Lite Hiker Boot and the Pro-Lite Trainer. These lightweight, highly flexible, non-slip safety footwear conform to EN20345 :2004, S3 standard with lightweight composite midsole and toe-cap and are totally metal free. Improved water resistant Nubuck leather upper with nylon mesh inserts make these new designs more durable with tough-performance credentials.
- LXT Pro Trouser – A lightweight LXT Pro Trouser is also available in dual yarn cotton canvas, with integral hard wearing Cordura® top loading kneepad pouches and hem guards, and is the ideal twin for the
- LXT Pro Zip Hoodie in 100% brushed cotton knitted fabric
- LXT waterproof ensemble including the LXT Pro Jacket. Both are made from high density Oxford polyester with PU coating for ultimate protection.
“These robust garments are designed for the most demanding working environments, are of excellent quality, at smart and affordable prices,” continues Kevin Brannigan. “Sales of our branded workwear are very high proving that construction professionals are proud to carry the Makita logo on their workwear, and with the added technical labels; CoolDry® and Cordura®, Makita’s clothing will ensure great comfort and protection.”