Summary: Learn how to adjust kitchen unit doors.
If the doors on your kitchen unit are not perfectly aligned, you can make adjustments to the screws on the door hinge.
- To raise or lower a door, loosen hinge screws 2 and 4 and move the door up or down. Tighten the screws again.
- To move the door to the right or to the left you need to tighten or loosen screw 1.
- To move the door further away from or closer to the unit, loosen screw 3 and move the door in the desired direction. Then tighten the screw.
- Fitting a new stainless steel kitchen sink
- How to fit a kitchen
- Installing an electric cooker
- Plumbing in a washing machine