Black & Decker AUTOWRENCH™
A wrench is an essential piece of kit for tightening nuts and bolts or tackling intricate pipe work, but often setting the jaws can make even the most experienced DIY enthusiast feel like they need an extra pair of hands. The Black & Decker® AUTOWRENCH™ solves this problem.
Made from heat-treated hardened steel, the AUTOWRENCH™ adjusts to fit any nut or bolt with just one touch of a button. Gone are the days of desperately fiddling with awkward settings that more often than not result in everything falling to the floor. Instead you can quickly and easily adapt the AUTOWRENCH™ to tackle any job in even the hardest to reach areas.
lets-do-diy.com has 5 Black & Decker® AUTOWRENCH™ to be won in a free to enter competition.
To WIN this great tool, simply tell us what metal the Black & Decker® AUTOWRENCH™ is made from?
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is only open to people living in the UK and Eire.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- All entries must be received by 31/03/2009.
- In the event of more than five people answering the question correctly, the editor will draw the five winners at random.
- No correspondence or communication other than the entry will be accepted.
- The winners will be notified within one month of the closing date of the competition.
The editor’s decision is final.