Decorate your home with Focus DIY
To celebrate the launch of its fantastic new and exclusive World Of Colour paints range, Focus DIY has teamed up with Lets-do-diy.com to offer six readers the chance to win £50 of vouchers to spend in store.
With springtime upon us, now is the time to bring a colourful lease of life into your home with the brand new World Of Colour paints range from FOCUS.
With 55 exciting colours in a matt and silk finish to choose from, you no longer need to be restricted by the traditional magnolia. ‘Cornflower Blue’ is a cool and calming pastel blue shade, ideal for light and airy living rooms and studies. Likewise the contemporary tones of ‘Delicate Plume’ are perfect for those who prefer a neutral paint palette. If you love colour, celebrate it by bringing it in to your home and go for a daring shade like ‘Spanish Terracotta’, ‘Sugar Snap’ or ‘Deep Aubergine.’
erms and Conditions
- The competition is only open to people living in the UK and Eire.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- All entries must be received by 29/04/2010.
- In the event of more than three people answering the question correctly, the editor will draw the six winners at random.
- No correspondence or communication other than the entry will be accepted.
- The winners will be notified within one month of the closing date of the competition.
- All automated entries will be disqualified.
- The editor’s decision is final.