The DrillNDrive is a woodworking drill and drive system, combining a hexagonal base countersink with a drill bit.
This new, made in England, drill and drive tool is unlike the majority of drill and drive systems. The DrillNDrive does not flip over or require an additional quick release chuck, it operates quickly and easily with a push on – pull off driver sleeve that locates over a countersink and drill bit, there’s no need to un-chuck the drill to change bits. The push on the driver sleeve is compatible with all ¼” insert driver bits. In tests it was up to 4 times faster than conventional methods and 10 times quicker at changing from drilling to driving.
The DrillNDrive is available from DIY stores, builders merchants and hardware shops, it is also available on line.
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is only open to people living in the UK and Eire.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- All entries must be received by 30/04/2009.
- In the event of more than three people answering the question correctly, the editor will draw the three winners at random.
- No correspondence or communication other than the entry will be accepted.
- The winners will be notified within one month of the closing date of the competition.
- All automated entries will be disqualified.
- The editor’s decision is final.